- Noncombustible materials.
- Materials that meet a peak rate of heat release not exceeding 300 kW/m2 when tested in accordance with ASTM E 1354 at an incident heat flux of 50 kW/m2 in the horizontal orientation.
Exception: Standpipes shall be either temporary or permanent in nature, and with or without a water supply, provided that such standpipes comply with the requirements of Section 905 as to capacity, outlets and materials.
- Equipment shall be located so that exhausts do not discharge against combustible material.
- Exhausts shall be piped to the outside of the building.
- Equipment shall not be refueled while in operation.
- Fuel for equipment shall be stored in an approved area outside of the building.