- The stopping of leaks in drains, soil, waste, or vent pipe, provided, however, that a trap, drainpipe, soil, waste, or vent pipe become defective, and it becomes necessary to remove and replace the same with new material, the same shall be considered as new work and a permit shall be procured and inspection made as provided in this code.
- The clearing of stoppages, including the removal and reinstallation of water closets, or the repairing of leaks in pipes, valves, or fixtures, provided such repairs do not involve or require the replacement or rearrangement of valves, pipes, or fixtures.
- Identify and describe the work to be covered by the permit for which application is made.
- Describe the land upon which the proposed work is to be done by legal description, street address, or similar description that will readily identify and locate the proposed building or work.
- Indicate the use or occupancy for which the proposed work is intended.
- Be accompanied by construction documents in accordance with Section 104.3.1.
- Be signed by the permittee or the permittee's authorized agent. The Authority Having Jurisdiction shall be permitted to require evidence to indicate such authority.
- Give such other data and information in accordance with the Authority Having Jurisdiction.
|1.||For issuing each permit||* ______|
|2.||For issuing each supplemental permit||* ______|
|Unit Fee Schedule (in addition to Item 1 and Item 2 above)|
|1.||For each plumbing fixture on one trap or a set of fixtures on one trap (including water, drainage piping, and backflow protection therefore)||* ______|
|2.||For each building sewer and each trailer park sewer||* ______|
|3.||Rainwater systems - per drain (inside building)||* ______|
|4.||For each cesspool (where permitted)||* ______|
|5.||For each private sewage disposal system||* ______|
|6.||For each water heater, vent, or both||* ______|
|7.||For each gas piping system of one to five outlets||* ______|
|8.||For each additional gas piping system outlet, per outlet||* ______|
|9.||For each industrial waste pretreatment interceptor, including its trap and vent, except kitchen-type grease interceptors functioning as fixture traps||* ______|
|10.||For each installation, alteration, or repair of water piping, water treating equipment, or both||* ______|
|11.||For each repair or alteration of drainage or vent piping, each fixture||* ______|
|12.||For each lawn sprinkler system on one meter including backflow protection devices therefore|
|13.||For atmospheric-type vacuum breakers not referenced in Item 12:|
|One to 5||* ______|
|Over 5, each||* ______|
|14.||For each backflow protective device other than atmospheric-type vacuum breakers:|
|Two inches (50 mm) in diameter and smaller||* ______|
|Over 2 inches (50 mm) in diameter||* ______|
|15.||For each gray water system||* ______|
|16.||For initial installation and testing of a reclaimed water system||* ______|
|17.||For each annual cross-connection testing of a reclaimed water system (excluding initial test)|
|18.||For each medical gas piping system serving one to five inlet(s)/outlet(s) for a specific gas||* ______|
|19.||For each additional medical gas inlet(s)/outlet(s)||* ______|
|Other Inspections and Fees|
|1.||Inspections outside of normal business hours||* ______|
|2.||Reinspection fee||* ______|
|3.||Inspections for which no fee is specifically indicated||* ______|
|4.||Additional plan review required by changes, additions, or revisions to approved plans (minimum charge - 1/2 hour)||* ______|
- The amount paid hereunder that was erroneously paid or collected.
- Refunding of not more than a percentage, as determined by this jurisdiction where no work has been done under a permit issued in accordance with this code.
- The underground inspection shall be made after trenches or ditches are excavated and bedded, piping installed, and before backfill is put in place.
- Rough-in inspection shall be made prior to the installation of wall or ceiling membranes.
- Final inspection shall be made upon completion of the installation.