|CLASS OF POOL||MAXIMUM TURNOVER TIMEa|
|D-2 with less than 24 inches water depth||1|
|D-2 with 24 inches or greater water depth||2|
- Pools with a sand bottom require a 1-hour turnover time.
|CLASS OF POOL||SURFACE SKIMMING SYSTEM|
|D-1||Zero-depth trench located at static water level or other skimming systems|
|D-2||Auto skimmer, zero-depth trench or gutters|
|D-3||Auto skimmer, zero-depth trench or perimeter device|
|D-4||Single or multiple skimmer devices for skimming flow|
|D-5||Skimmers prohibited in side area|
|D-6||Auto skimmer, zero-depth trench, or gutter|
- Separation of activity areas.
- Identification of a break in floor slope at water depths of less than 5 feet (1524 mm).
- Identification of a water depth greater than 41/2 feet (1372 mm) in constant floor slope in Class D-2 pools.
|CLASS OF POOL||ENTRY AND EXIT LOCATIONS|
|D-1||Entry at beach end only; exit at beach end, sides or end wall|
|D-2||Entry and exit determined by the pool designer|
|D-3||Entry prohibited from deck areas; exit by ladders, steps or ramps as determined by pool designer|
|D-4||Entry and exit determined by the pool designer|
|D-5||Entry and exit determined by the pool designer|
|D-6||Entry and exit determined by the pool designer|
- Messages shall be pertinent to the activity being performed or to be performed.
- Messages shall be specific by providing details about the activity.
- Messages shall be short and concise.
- Messages shall be direct without humor or embellishments.