As appropriate to the design performance level in Chapter 3, the following shall be addressed:
1. Provide and maintain appropriate access for emergency vehicles.
2. Provide and maintain appropriate access for emergency responders.
3. Provide and maintain necessary staging, command and control areas, support facilities and equipment for emergency operations.
4. Provide sufficient, reliable water for fire-fighting operations.
5. Provide and maintain appropriate means of promptly notifying emergency responders.
6. Where required, provide and maintain adequate means of occupant notification to warn of the presence of a fire or other emergency in sufficient time to enable occupants to take the contemplated action without being exposed to unreasonable risk of injury or death.