Buildings shall be constructed to provide:
1. Adequately controlled interior temperatures.
2. Adequate activity space for the intended use.
Buildings shall have a means of collecting or otherwise removing the following products from the spaces in which they are generated:
1. Cooking fumes and odors.
2. Excessive water vapor from laundering, utensil washing, bathing and showering.
3. Odors from sanitary and waste storage spaces.
4. Gaseous byproducts and excessive moisture from commercial or industrial processes.
5. Poisonous fumes and gases.
6. Air-borne particles.
7. Products of combustion.
8. Off-gases from building materials, fixtures and contents.