Subchapter A General Provisions
- A owns 10 percent or more of the voting stock of B, where B is a stock-issuing entity;
- A is a general partner in B, where B is a partnership or joint venture;
- A has an ownership interest of 10 percent or more in B, in a form not otherwise described in (1) or (2) above, where such ownership interest confers a power or right to vote or exercise similar control over the affairs of B proportionate to such ownership interest;
- A has one or more officers in common with B;
- A has one or more key managers (chief executive officer; chief financial officer; chief operating officer; or persons with equivalent functions, irrespective of organizational title) in common with B;
- A, by agency or other agreement, whether written or oral, conducts part or all of B's outdoor advertising business or has the power or right to direct part or all of B's outdoor advertising business;
- A, by way of advertising, promotions or other methods, holds itself out as having the authority to, via a shared inventory arrangement, sell or lease space on signs situated on buildings or premises within the city, for outdoor advertising purposes, where the ownership, leasehold, license or other form of site control with respect to such signs is held by B. For the purposes of this chapter both A and B shall be known and referred to individually by the term "affiliate OAC" or "affiliate" and collectively by the term "affiliate OACs" or "affiliates." Affiliates shall be jointly and severally liable for compliance with this chapter. Where affiliation is established only by virtue of a shared inventory of signs, sign structures or sign locations as described in example (7) above, responsibility for compliance and any resulting liability shall be limited to the extent of such shared inventory.