- The rigger does not hold a license required by this code, or
- The workers lack certificates of fitness as required by this code or applicable rule, or
- The rigger failed to file with the department satisfactory evidence of insurance required by this code.
*Section 28-207.2.5 was added by: Local Law 34 of 2008 —Update #7. This law has an effective date of August, 12, 2008.
§28-211.1 False Statements in Certificates, Forms, Written Statements, Applications, Reports or Certificates of Correction
§28-212.1 Abatement of Public Nuisances Caused by Illegal Commercial or Manufacturing Occupancy in Residence Districts and Certain Other Zoning Districts
*Section 28-216.12 was added by: Local Law 33 of 2008 —Update #6. This law has an effective date of February 09, 2009.
*Article 217 was added by: Local Law 06 of 2009 —Update #14. This law has an effective date of May 11, 2009.
- A certification of the correction of the condition has been filed in the manner and form prescribed by the department;
- The person to whom the violation has been directed has obtained an extension of time for filing the certificate of correction of the violation from the commissioner in accordance with section 28-204.4 and with any applicable rules of the department, and said extension of time to file has not yet expired; or
- The condition has been corrected in the presence of the commissioner.
**Article 217 was added by: Chapter 250 of the Laws of New York State of 2009 —Update #42. This law has an effective date of January 28, 2010.
Note: Local Law 06 of 2009, effective May 11, 2009 (Construction Codes Update # 14) added a new Article 217. This update adds a separate Article 217. Such numbering dis crepancy will be reconciled through future legislation.