Exception: Standpipes shall be either temporary or permanent in nature, and with or without a water supply, provided that such standpipes comply with the requirements of Section 905 as to capacity, outlets and materials.
- At each stairway on all floor levels where combustible materials have accumulated.
- In every storage and construction shed.
- Additional portable fire extinguishers shall be provided where special hazards exist including, but not limited to, the storage and use of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Equipment shall be located so that exhausts do not discharge against combustible material.
- Exhausts shall be piped to the outside of the building.
- Equipment shall not be refueled while in operation.
- Fuel for equipment shall be stored in an approved area outside of the building.