1. Noncombustible materials.
2. Materials that meet a peak rate of heat release not exceeding 300 kW/m2 when tested in accordance with ASTM E 1354 at an incident heat flux of 50 kW/m2 in the horizontal orientation.
1. Compressed gas piping systems other than fuel gas piping systems where in accordance with Chapter 53.
2. Piping systems regulated by the International Fuel Gas Code.
3. Liquefied petroleum gas systems in accordance with Chapter 61.
Exception: Standpipes shall be either temporary or permanent in nature, and with or without a water supply, provided that such standpipes comply with the requirements of Section 905 as to capacity, outlets and materials.
1. At each stairway on all floor levels where combustible materials have accumulated.
2. In every storage and construction shed.
3. Additional portable fire extinguishers shall be provided where special hazards exist including, but not limited to, the storage and use of flammable and combustible liquids.
1. Equipment shall be located so that exhausts do not discharge against combustible material.
2. Exhausts shall be piped to the outside of the building.
3. Equipment shall not be refueled while in operation.
4. Fuel for equipment shall be stored in an approved area outside of the building.