|Air gap fittings for use with plumbing fixtures, appliances and appurtenances||ASME A 112.1.3|
|Bathtub/whirlpool pressure-sealed doors||ASME A 112.19.15|
|Diverters for faucets with hose spray, anti-syphon type, residential application||ASTM A 112.18.1/CSA B125.1|
|Enameled cast-iron plumbing fixtures||ASME A 112.19.1M/CSA B45.2|
|Floor drains||ASME A 112.6.3|
|Floor-affixed supports for off-the-floor plumbing fixtures for public use||ASME A 112.6.1M|
|Framing-affixed supports for off-the-floor water closets with concealed tanks||ASME A 112.6.2|
|Hose connection vacuum breaker||ASSE 1052|
|Hot water dispensers, household storage type, electrical||ASSE 1023|
|Household disposers||ASSE 1008|
|Hydraulic performance for water closets and urinals||ASME A 112.19.2/CSA B45.1|
|Individual automatic compensating valves for individual fixture fittings||ASME A 112.18.1/CSA B125.1|
|Individual shower control valves anti-scald||ASSE 1016/ASME A 112.1016/CSA B125.16|
|Macerating toilet systems and related components||ASME A 112.3.4/CSA B45.9|
|Nonvitreous ceramic plumbing fixtures||ASME A 112.19.2/CSA B45.1|
|Plastic bathtub units||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124, ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1|
|Plastic lavatories||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124|
|Plastic shower receptors and shower stall||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124|
|Plastic sinks||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124|
|Plastic water closet bowls and tanks||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124|
|Plumbing fixture fittings||ASME A 112.18.1/CSA B125.1|
|Plumbing fixture waste fittings||ASME A 112.18.2/CSA B125.2, ASTM F 409|
|Porcelain-enameled formed steel plumbing fixtures||ASME A 112.19.1/CSA B45.2|
|Pressurized flushing devices for plumbing fixtures||ASSE 1037, CSA B125.3|
|Specification for copper sheet and strip for building construction||ASTM B 370|
|Stainless steel plumbing fixtures||ASME A 112.19.3/CSA B45.4|
|Suction fittings for use in whirlpool bathtub appliances||ASME A 112.19.7 /CSA B45.10|
|Temperature-actuated, flow reduction valves to individual fixture fittings||ASSE 1062|
|Thermoplastic accessible and replaceable plastic tube and tubular fittings||ASTM F 409|
|Trench drains||ASME A 112.6.3|
|Trim for water closet bowls, tanks and urinals||ASME A 112.19.5/CSA B45.15|
|Vacuum breaker wall hydrant-frost-resistant, automatic-draining type||ASSE 1019|
|Vitreous china plumbing fixtures||ASME A 112.19.2/CSA B45.1|
|Wall-mounted and pedestal-mounted, adjustable and pivoting lavatory and sink
|ASME A 112.19.12|
|Water closet flush tank fill valves||ASSE 1002, CSA B125.3|
|Whirlpool bathtub appliances||ASME A 112.19.7 /CSA B45.10|
- Floor-outlet or floor-mounted fixtures shall be secured to the drainage connection and to the floor, where so designed, by screws, bolts, washers, nuts and similar fasteners of copper, copper alloy or other corrosion-resistant material.
- Wall-hung fixtures shall be rigidly supported so that strain is not transmitted to the plumbing system.
- Where fixtures come in contact with walls and floors, the contact area shall be water tight.
- Plumbing fixtures shall be usable.
- Water closets, lavatories and bidets. A water closet, lavatory or bidet shall not be set closer than 15 inches (381 mm) from its center to any side wall, partition or vanity or closer than 30 inches (762 mm) center-to-center between adjacent fixtures. There shall be a clearance of not less than 21 inches (533 mm) in front of a water closet, lavatory or bidet to any wall, fixture or door.
- The location of piping, fixtures or equipment shall not interfere with the operation of windows or doors.
- In flood hazard areas as established by Table R301.2(1), plumbing fixtures shall be located or installed in accordance with Section R322.1.6.
- Integral fixture-fitting mounting surfaces on manufactured plumbing fixtures or plumbing fixtures constructed on site, shall meet the design requirements of ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1 or ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4.
- Fold-down seats shall be permitted in the shower, provided the required 900-square-inch (0.6 m2) dimension is maintained when the seat is in the folded-up position.
- Shower compartments having not less than 25 inches (635 mm) in minimum dimension measured from the finished interior dimension of the compartment provided that the shower compartment has a cross-sectional area of not less than 1,300 square inches (0.838 m2).
- Sheet lead.
- Sheet copper.
- Plastic liner material that complies with ASTM D 4068 or ASTM D 4551.
- Hot mopping in accordance with Section P2709.2.3.
- Sheet-applied load-bearing, bonded waterproof membranes that comply with ANSI A118.10.
Exception: Shower and tub/shower mixing valves conforming to ASSE 1016/ASME A112.1016/CSA B125.16, where the water temperature control corresponds to the markings on the device.