1. Areas where the sprinkler system is impaired.
3. Areas with readily ignitable materials, such as storage of large quantities of bulk sulfur, baled paper, cotton, lint, dust or loose combustible materials.
4. On board ships at dock or ships under construction or repair.
5. At other locations as specified by the fire code official.
HOT WORK IN PROGRESS
1. Hot work equipment to be used shall be in satisfactory operating condition and in good repair.
3. Exposed construction is of noncombustible materials or, if combustible, then protected.
4. Openings are protected.
5. Floors are kept clean.
6. No exposed combustibles are located on the opposite side of partitions, walls, ceilings or floors.
7. Fire watches, where required, are assigned.
9. Fire extinguishers and fire hoses (where provided) are operable and available.
1. Carts shall be kept away from the cutting or welding operation in accordance with Section 3505.5 or fire-resistant shields shall be provided.
2. Cylinders shall be secured to the cart to resist movement.
3. Carts shall be in accordance with Section 5003.10.3.
5. Cylinder valve outlet connections shall conform to the requirements of CGA V-1.
6. Cylinder valves shall be closed when work is finished.
7. Cylinder valves shall be closed before moving the cart.
1. Above-ground piping systems shall be marked in accordance with ASME A13.1.
2. Station outlets shall be marked to indicate their intended usage.
3. Signs shall be posted, indicating clearly the location and identity of section shutoff valves.
DO NOT CONNECT HIGH-PRESSURE CYLINDERS
MAXIMUM PRESSURE 250 PSIG