1. At each stairway on all floor levels where combustible materials have accumulated.
2. In every storage and construction shed.
3. Additional portable fire extinguishers shall be provided where special hazards exist including, but not limited to, the storage and use of flammable and combustible liquids.
1. Equipment shall be located so that exhausts do not discharge against combustible material.
2. Exhausts shall be piped to the outside of the building.
3. Equipment shall not be refueled while in operation.
4. Fuel for equipment shall be stored in an approved area outside of the building.