Heads up: There are no amended sections in this chapter.
This standard provides
- minimum energy-efficient requirements for the design and construction, and a plan for operation and maintenance of
- new buildings and their systems,
- new portions of buildings and their systems,
- new systems and equipment in existing buildings, and
- new equipment or building systems specifically identified in the standard that are part of industrial or manufacturing processes
- criteria for determining compliance with these requirements.
Where specifically noted in this standard, certain other buildings or elements of buildings shall be exempt.
This standard shall not be used to circumvent any safety, health, or environmental requirements.