Part 1 — Scope and Application
- Group R-2 and R-4 residential buildings five stories or more in height above grade plane, their accessory structures, and the site or lot upon which these buildings are located that comply with ICC 700, with a minimum energy efficiency category requirements of the Silver performance level or equivalent.
- Group R-2 and R-4 portions of mixed use buildings that comply with ICC 700, with a minimum energy efficiency category requirements of the Silver performance level or equivalent. The remainder of the building and the site upon which the building is located shall comply with the provisions of this code.
Part 2 — Administration and Enforcement
105.4 Innovative Approaches and Alternative Materials, Design, and Methods of Construction and Equipment
- (1) State Registered Architect
- (1) Contractor with a Building Contractor's License
- (1) Person with experience, training and full knowledge of fire service and/or knowledge of the applicable fire prevention codes as adopted by the City who shall have had at least 10 years' experience within the field represented
- Consumer Representative
- State Licensed Mechanical Engineer
- Licensed Mechanical Contractor
- Licensed Plumbing Contractor
- State Licensed Electrical Engineer
- Licensed Electrical Contractor