RESERVOIRS AND SHELLS
|Dry Shotcrete||ACI 304.2, ACI 308, ACI 506.2|
|Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic||ANSI Z124.7|
|Poured-in-Place Concrete||ACI 318|
|Stainless Steel (Type 316, 316L, 304, 304L)||ASTM A 240|
|Vinyl||ASTM D 1593|
|Wet Shotcrete||ACI 306, ACI 305, ACI 308, ACI 506.2|
ALARM INDICATES SPA PUMPS OFF. DO NOT USE SPA WHEN ALARM SOUNDS AND LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED UNTIL ADVISED OTHERWISE.
Exception: Water temperature regulating controls that are integral to the heating appliance and listed in accordance with the applicable end use appliance standard.
- Do not allow the use of or operate spa if the suction outlet cover is missing, damaged or loose.
- Check spa temperature before each use. Do not enter the spa if the temperature is above 104°F (40°C).
- Keep breakable objects out of the spa area.
- Spa shall not be operated during severe weather conditions.
- Never place electrical appliances within 5 feet (1524 mm) of the spa.
- No diving.