Heads up: There are no amended sections in this chapter.
Chapter 44 shall apply to the following:
- The commercial scale extraction processing of animal and vegetable oils and fats by the use of Class I flammable hydrocarbon liquids, hereinafter referred to as "solvents" [36:1.1.1]
- Any equipment and buildings that are located within 100 ft (30 m) of the extraction process [36:1.1.2]
- The unloading, storage, and handling of solvents, regardless of distance from the extraction process [36:1.1.3]
- The means by which material to be extracted is conveyed from the preparation process to the extraction process [36:1.1.4]
- The means by which extracted desolventized solids and oil oils are conveyed from the extraction process [36:1.1.5]
- Preparation and meal finishing processes that are connected by conveyor to the extraction process, regardless of intervening distance [36:1.1.6]