// CODE SNIPPET
Section A-907 Zoning Fees
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
The fees to be paid under the requirements of Title 14 (relating to Zoning) shall be as set forth in this Section, except that:
- No permit fees shall be required of any person applying for a use registration permit for a family day care or group day care, as defined in Title 14; and
- No fee shall be required of any person filing an appeal to the Zoning Board of Adjustment, pursuant to § 14-303, from a decision of the Department of Licenses and Inspections denying a use registration permit for family day care or group day care, as defined in Title 14. Notwithstanding the foregoing exception, Zoning Board of Adjustment fees shall be required to be paid for accelerated hearings, administrative review and reposting of notices of hearing, pursuant to A-907.1.2.
The schedule of fees for permits that are issued pursuant to the requirements of Title 14 shall be as follows:
- Zoning Permits:
New construction of one- or two-family dwelling . . . . .$150
New construction of structure other than one- or two-family dwellings . . . . .$500
Zoning revisions to lots containing existing one- or two-family dwellings . . . . .$40
Zoning revisions to all other parcels equal to or less than 30,000 square feet . . . . .$200
Zoning revisions to all other parcels greater than 30,000 square feet . . . . .$500
Complete demolition of all structures on a parcel . . . . .$50
- Use Registration Permits:
For each use in new construction and for each use change in an existing structure . . . . .$150
- Accessory sign permit . . . . .$200
- Non-accessory (outdoor advertising) sign permit . . . . .$315
- Preliminary zoning permit review or conditional zoning approval . . . . .$350
- Additional fee where floor area and height bonuses are applied pursuant to § 14-702 . . . . .$200 per bonus
The fees for matters that are taken before the Board pursuant to § 14-303 and regulations promulgated thereto shall be as follows:
- For properties containing an existing one- or two-family dwelling only . . . . .$125
- For any property not included in subsection (1) . . . . .$300
- For each accelerated hearing before the Board, in addition to the fee specified in (1) or (2) above . . . . .$750
- Fees under 1, 2, and 3 above are per property.
- The maximum accelerated hearing fee for simultaneous hearings resulting from multiple permit applications shall be $2,250.
- An accelerated hearing shall be scheduled by the Zoning Board at the first available date.
- To request a Zoning Board of Adjustment administrative review, as provided by Zoning Board regulations . . . . .$200
- For a reposting of notices of Zoning Board of Adjustment hearings . . . . .$65
The fees for the review or approval of documents by the Department that are required pursuant to local or state law shall be as follows:
- Certification of Zoning District Classification . . . . .$110
- Application for a "Certification Statement" required for transfer of real estate pursuant to Pennsylvania Act 652 of 1961 . . . . .$110