The fees for matters that are taken before the Board pursuant to § 14-303 and regulations promulgated thereto shall be as follows:
- For properties containing an existing one- or two-family dwelling only . . . . .$125
- For any property not included in subsection (1) . . . . .$300
- For each accelerated hearing before the Board, in addition to the fee specified in (1) or (2) above . . . . .$750
- Fees under 1, 2, and 3 above are per property.
- The maximum accelerated hearing fee for simultaneous hearings resulting from multiple permit applications shall be $2,250.
- An accelerated hearing shall be scheduled by the Zoning Board at the first available date.
- To request a Zoning Board of Adjustment administrative review, as provided by Zoning Board regulations . . . . .$200
- For a reposting of notices of Zoning Board of Adjustment hearings . . . . .$65