// CODE SNIPPET
A-907.1.2 Zoning Board of Adjustment Fees
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
The fees for matters that are taken before the Board pursuant to § 14-303 and regulations promulgated thereto shall be as follows:
- For properties containing an existing one- or two-family dwelling only . . . . .$125
- For any property not included in subsection (1) . . . . .$300
- For each accelerated hearing before the Board, in addition to the fee specified in (1) or (2) above . . . . .$750
- Fees under 1, 2, and 3 above are per property.
- The maximum accelerated hearing fee for simultaneous hearings resulting from multiple permit applications shall be $2,250.
- An accelerated hearing shall be scheduled by the Zoning Board at the first available date.
- To request a Zoning Board of Adjustment administrative review, as provided by Zoning Board regulations . . . . .$200
- For a reposting of notices of Zoning Board of Adjustment hearings . . . . .$65
Related Code Sections
A-907.1.2 Fees, Zoning Board of Adjustment Fees
shall be scheduled by the Zoning Board at the first available date. To request a Zoning Board of Adjustment administrative review, as provided ...
Philadelphia Administrative Code > 9 Fees > A-907 Zoning Fees > A-907.1 General > A-907.1.2 Zoning Board of Adjustment Fees
A-802.2.4 Appeals and Variances, Zoning Board of Adjustment
The Zoning Board of Adjustment is authorized to hear and decide appeals in zoning matters in accordance with provisions of Section 4-607of ...
Philadelphia Administrative Code > 8 Appeals and Variances > A-802 Technical Boards > A-802.2 Variances > A-802.2.4 Zoning Board of Adjustment
A-803.1 Appeals and Variances, Right of Appeal
-801.1, shall have the right to appeal to the Board of License and Inspection Review. Exception: All zoning matters are appealed to the Zoning ...
Philadelphia Administrative Code > 8 Appeals and Variances > A-803 Non-Technical Appeals > A-803.1 Right of Appeal
A-904.6 Fees, Miscellaneous Fees
The fees for services established by, or related to enforcement of the Fire Code shall be as follows: Appeal to the Board of Safety and Fire ...