Warning signs shall be conspicuously posted within sight of each dispenser in the fuel-dispensing area and shall state the following:
- No smoking.
- Shut off motor.
- Discharge your static electricity before fueling by touching a metal surface away from the nozzle.
- To prevent static charge, do not reenter your vehicle while gasoline is pumping.
- If a fire starts, do not remove nozzle—back away immediately.
- It is unlawful and dangerous to dispense gasoline into unapproved containers.
- No filling of portable containers in or on a motor vehicle. Place container on ground before filling.