// CODE SNIPPET
7.5.8* Verification of Compliant Installation. (SIG-FUN)
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Verification shall ensure that:
- All components and functions are installed and operate per the approved plans and sequence of operation.
- All required system documentation is complete and is archived on site.
- For new supervising station systems, the verification shall also ascertain proper arrangement, transmission, and receipt of all signals required to be transmitted off-premises and shall meet the requirements of 14.4.1 and 14.4.2.
- For existing supervising station systems that are extended, modified, or reconfigured, the verification shall be required for the new work only, and reacceptance testing in accordance with Chapter 14 shall be acceptable.
- Written confirmation has been provided that any required corrective actions have been completed.
Related Code Sections
7.5.8* Documentation, Verification of Compliant Installation. (SIG-FUN)
Verification of compliant installation shall be performed according to testing requirements ...
National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code 2019 of Maine > 7 Documentation > 7.5 Completion Documentation > 7.5.8* Verification of Compliant Installation. (SIG-FUN)
7.1 Documentation, Application. (SIG-FUN)
The documentation of the design, acceptance, and completion of new systems required under this Code shall comply with the minimum requirements ...
7.7.1 Documentation, Records. (SIG-FUN)
and other related documentation shall be permitted to be maintained together, including the appearance of both systems on the same drawings. (SIG-ECS ...
National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code 2019 of Maine > 7 Documentation > 7.7 Records, Record Retention, and Record Maintenance > 7.7.1 Records. (SIG-FUN)
126.96.36.199.3.8 Fire Protection Systems, Verification of Compliant Installation
] Verification of compliant installation shall be performed according to testing requirements and procedures specified in 14.4.1 ...
Fire Code 2018 of Maine > 13 Fire Protection Systems > 13.7 Detection, Alarm, and Communications Systems > 13.7.3 Fire Alarm Systems > 188.8.131.52 Documentation > 184.108.40.206.3 Completion Documentation > 220.127.116.11.3.8 Verification of Compliant Installation
7.3.9 Documentation, Evaluation Documentation. (SIG-FUN)
Evaluation documentation shall include a signed statement(s) by the person responsible for the design attesting to the evaluation and the resultant ...
National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code 2019 of Maine > 7 Documentation > 7.3 Design (Layout) Documentation > 7.3.9 Evaluation Documentation. (SIG-FUN)