// CODE SNIPPET
122.214.171.124 Triage Stations
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
In addition to the requirements of Section 1126.96.36.199, the triage area shall include triage station(s) with the following minimum requirements:
- 100 square feet (9.29 m2) minimum clear floor area for each private triage room and 80 square feet (7.4 m2) minimum clear floor area for each station in open-bay triage areas.
- Provisions for patient privacy.
- Handwashing station in each triage room. In open-bay triage areas, one handwashing station shall be provided for every four triage stations.
- Immediate access to emergency call and code call stations.
- Medical gas outlets for triage areas in compliance with Table 1188.8.131.52.