126.96.36.199 Trainee Supervisors
A trainee supervisor shall:
1. Be a full-time employee of the same political subdivision as the trainee and shall be available to the trainee during normal working hours;
2. Currently possess the residential certification for which the trainee is being trained;
3. Be responsible for no more than two trainees at one time and shall immediately notify the board of the trainee(s) under supervision;
4. Notify the board of any change in supervisor or trainee status within thirty days;
5. Supervise, check, and sign the trainee's inspections and reports or a residential plans examiner trainee's plans examinations; and
6. Provide to the board a report documenting at least twenty-five inspections or plans examinations made yearly by the trainee under the direct supervision of the trainee supervisor, with an evaluation of the trainee at the end of the first six months of the program, at the end of one year, and annually afterward.