// CODE SNIPPET
184.108.40.206 Temporary Storage of Liquid Fuels
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Aboveground tanks used for dispensing of motor fuels shall not be required to be permanently installed when located on premises not normally accessible to the public provided that all of the following requirements are met:
- Approval of the AHJ shall be required prior to bringing the tank to a site in the jurisdiction. In reviewing a proposed installation, the condition of the tank, the site where the tank will be located, installation and testing procedures, and operational procedures shall be evaluated prior to approval.
- The approval shall include a definite time limit after which the tank shall be removed from the site and relocated to an approved location.
- The tank shall comply with 42.3.3 and all other applicable provisions of NFPA 30A and NFPA 30.
- A tank containing liquid shall not be moved unless it has been specifically investigated and approved for movement while full or partially full.
Related Code Sections
220.127.116.11 Refueling, Temporary Storage of Liquid Fuels
Aboveground tanks used for dispensing of motor fuels shall not be required to be permanently installed when located on premises not normally ...
Fire Code 2018 of West Virginia > 42 Refueling > 42.3 Storage of Liquids > 42.3.3 Storage of Liquids > 18.104.22.168 Temporary Storage of Liquid Fuels
22.214.171.124.3.2 Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Temporary Closure
Underground tanks shall be rendered temporarily out of service only when it is planned that they will be returned to active service, closed in place ...
Fire Code 2018 of West Virginia > 66 Flammable and Combustible Liquids > 66.21 Storage of Liquids in Tanks — Requirements for All Storage Tanks > 66.21.7 Operation of Storage Tanks > 126.96.36.199 Removal From Service of Storage Tanks > 188.8.131.52.3 Removal From Service of Underground Storage Tanks > 184.108.40.206.3.2 Temporary Closure
(3) Special Occupancies, Fuel Storage
each other by at least 6 m (20 ft) and from dispensing devices that dispense liquid or gaseous motor vehicle fuels by at least 6 m (20 ft). [ 30A: 12.3.3 ...
National Electrical Code 2017 of West Virginia > 5 Special Occupancies > 514 Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities > 514.3 Classification of Locations > (B) Classified Locations > (3) Fuel Storage
50.7.3 Commercial Cooking, Temporary Cooking
liquids heated by LP Gas, solid fuels, or electricity shall be protected by an approved hood fire suppression system or other approved means ...
Fire Code 2018 of West Virginia > 50 Commercial Cooking > 50.7 Mobile and Temporary Cooking Operations > 50.7.3 Temporary Cooking