// CODE SNIPPET
2701.1.2 Temporary Connection to Dwelling Units
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- The service wiring and equipment, including the meter socket enclosure, shall be installed and the service wiring terminated.
- The grounding electrode system shall be installed and terminated.
- At least one receptacle outlet on a ground fault protected circuit shall be installed and the circuit wiring terminated.
- Service equipment covers shall be installed.
- The building roof covering shall be installed.
- Temporary electrical service equipment shall be suitable for wet locations unless the interior is dry and protected from the weather.