// CODE SNIPPET
E 802.6.1 Systems Manual
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Documentation of the operational aspects of the HVAC system shall be completed within the systems manual and delivered to the building owner and facilities operator. The systems manual shall include not less than the following:
- Site information, including facility description, history, and current requirements.
- Site contact information.
- Basic O&M, including general site operating procedures, basic troubleshooting, recommended maintenance requirements, and site events log.
- Major systems.
- Site equipment inventory and maintenance notes.
- Equipment/system warranty documentation and information.
- "As-Built" design drawings.
- Other resources and documentation.