The emergency responder radio enhancement system shall be monitored by a listed fire alarm control unit, or where approved by the fire code official, shall sound an audible signal at a constantly attended on-site location. Automatic supervisory signals shall include the following:
- Loss of normal AC power supply.
- System battery charger(s) failure.
- Malfunction of the donor antenna(s).
- Failure of active RF-emitting device(s).
- Low-battery capacity at 70-percent reduction of operating capacity.
- Failure of critical system components.
- The communications link between the fire alarm system and the emergency responder radio enhancement system.