// CODE SNIPPET
1319.0 System Certification
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Certification tests, verified and attested to by the certification agency, shall include the following:
- Verifying in accordance with the installation requirements.
- Testing and checking for leakage, correct zoning, and identification of control valves.
- Checking for identification and labeling of pipelines, station outlets, and control valves.
- Testing for cross-connection, flow rate, system pressure drop, and system performance.
- Functional testing of pressure relief valves and safety valves.
- Functional testing of sources of supply.
- Functional testing of alarm systems, including accuracy of system components.
- Purge flushing of system and filling with specific source gases.
- Testing for purity and cleanliness of source gases.
- Testing for specific gas identity at each station outlet.