1704.5 Submittals to the Building Official
In addition to the submittal of reports of special inspections and tests in accordance with Section 1704.2.4, reports and certificates shall be submitted by the owner or the owner's authorized agent to the building official for each of the following:
- Certificates of compliance for the fabrication of structural, load-bearing or lateral load-resisting members or assemblies on the premises of an approved fabricator in accordance with Section 1704.2.5.1.
- Certificates of compliance for the seismic qualification of nonstructural components, supports and attachments in accordance with Section 1705.13.2.
- Certificates of compliance for designated seismic systems in accordance with Section 1705.13.3.
- Reports of preconstruction tests for shotcrete in accordance with Section 1908.5.
- Certificates of compliance for open web steel joists and joist girders in accordance with Section 2207.5.
- Reports of material properties verifying compliance with the requirements of AWS D1.4 for weldability as specified in Section 26.6.4 of ACI 318 for reinforcing bars in concrete complying with a standard other than ASTM A706 that are to be welded.
- Reports of mill tests in accordance with Section 188.8.131.52 of ACI 318 for reinforcing bars complying with ASTM A615 and used to resist earthquake-induced flexural or axial forces in the special moment frames, special structural walls or coupling beams connecting special structural walls of seismic force-resisting systems in structures assigned to Seismic Design Category B, C, D, E or F.