Any subdivision proposal, including proposals for manufactured home parks and subdivision s, or other proposed new development in a flood hazard area shall be reviewed to verify all of the following:
- All such proposals are consistent with the need to minimize flood damage.
- All public utilities and facilities, such as sewer, gas, electric and water systems, are located and constructed to minimize or eliminate flood damage.
- Adequate drainage is provided to reduce exposure to flood hazards.
The following requirements shall apply in the case of any proposed subdivision, including proposals for manufactured home parks and subdivisions, any portion of which lies within a flood hazard area:
- The flood hazard area, including floodways, coastal high-hazard areas and coastal A zones, as appropriate, shall be delineated on tentative and final subdivision plats.
- Design flood elevations shall be shown on tentative and final subdivision plats.
- Residential building lots shall be provided with adequate buildable area outside the floodway.
- The design criteria for utilities and facilities set forth in this appendix and appropriate International Codes shall be met.