22.214.171.124 Structures With Shared Jurisdictional Authority
When a residential department receives an application for plan approval for a structure or portion of a structure which, when built, would involve shared jurisdictional authority, the residential building official shall immediately notify the owner that the structure involves shared jurisdictional authority and the process, determined below, that will be used in approvals and inspections for the project and shall:
1. Determine which other political subdivision(s) has jurisdiction for a portion of the structure;
3. Determine, with the advice of legal counsel, and after discussion with the residential building official(s) of the other political subdivision(s) identified above, how and by whom code enforcement duties for the project shall be completed;
4. Determine how, when, and which enforcement records shall be provided to the various parties;
5. Determine how paid and pending fees will be assessed and/or shared to prevent duplicative fees and/or enforcement duties; and
6. Establish by whom, when, and to whom the certificate of occupancy shall be issued and distributed.