(C) Structural Metal
- Service equipment enclosure
- Grounded conductor at the service
- Disconnecting means for buildings or structures supplied by a feeder or branch circuit
- Grounding electrode conductor, if of sufficient size
- One or more grounding electrodes used, if the grounding electrode conductor or bonding jumper to the grounding electrode is of sufficient size
The bonding conductor(s) or jumper(s) shall be sized in accordance with Table 250.102(C)(1), except that it shall not be required to be larger than 3/0 copper or 250 kcmil aluminum or copper-clad aluminum, and installed in accordance with 250.64(A), 250.64(B), and 250.64(E). The points of attachment of the bonding jumper(s) shall be accessible unless installed in compliance with 250.68(A) Exception No. 2.