The structural evaluation report shall include the following elements:
- A description of the building, including photographs of the building, and sketches of the lateral force resisting system;
- The "General Sets of Evaluation Statements" from the Appendix;
- A synopsis of the investigation and supporting calculations that were made;
- A list of the deficiencies requiring remediation to change statement responses from false to true; and
- The SPC for the building, with comments on the relative importance of the deficiencies.