Section E4207 Storable Swimming Pools
The means for grounding shall be an equipment grounding conductor run with the power-supply conductors in a flexible cord that is properly terminated in a grounding-type attachment plug having a fixed grounding contact. Cord and plug-connected pool filter pumps shall be provided with a ground-fault circuit interrupter that is an integral part of the attachment plug or located in the power supply cord within 12 inches (305 mm) of the attachment plug.
- Have a luminaire lamp that is suitable for the use at the supplied voltage;
- Have an impact-resistant polymeric lens, luminaire body, and transformer enclosure;
- Have a transformer meeting the requirements of section E4206.1 with a primary rating not over 150 volts; and
- Have no exposed metal parts.
- It has an impact-resistant polymeric lens and luminaire body.
- A ground-fault circuit interrupter with open neutral conductor protection is provided as an integral part of the assembly.
- The luminaire lamp is permanently connected to the ground-fault circuit interrupter with open-neutral protection.
- It complies with the requirements of Section E4206.4.
- It has no exposed metal parts.