2207.4 Steel Joist Drawings
Steel joist placement plans shall be provided to show the steel joist products as specified on the approved construction documents and are to be utilized for field installation in accordance with specific project requirements as stated in Section 2207.2. Steel joist placement plans shall include, at a minimum, the following:
- Listing of applicable loads as stated in Section 2207.2 and used in the design of the steel joists and joist girders as specified in the approved construction documents.
- Profiles for joist and joist girder configurations that differ from those defined by the SJI specifications listed in Section 2207.1.
- 3.1. Joist supports.
- 3.2. Joist girder supports.
- 3.3. Field splices.
- 3.4. Bridging attachments.
- Live and total load deflection criteria for joists and joist girder configurations that differ from those defined by the SJI specifications listed in Section 2207.1.
- Size, location and connections for bridging.
- Joist headers.