(L) Section 112 State Fire Marshal Permits and Inspection Fees
The fee for all permits issued by the state fire marshal shall be seventy-five dollars unless specifically indicated otherwise in this code.
1. If a manufacturer or wholesaler of fireworks has paid an original or a renewal licensure application fee in accordance with paragraph (Q)(1)(3317.1) of rule 1301:7-7-33 of the Administrative Code, then the manufacturer or wholesaler of fireworks is not required to pay a fee for the Class 1 magazine storage permit required by paragraph (E)(1)(a)(i)(a)(220.127.116.11.1)of this rule.
2. A permit fee is not required for the construction of a temporary membrane structure or tent erected on state property.
The state fire marshal shall require new construction inspection fees as follows:
(a) Initial inspection fee of two hundred dollars.
(b) Re-inspection fee of fifty dollars.
(c) First follow-up inspection fee of one hundred dollars.
(d) Second follow-up inspection fee of one hundred-fifty dollars.
(e) Third follow-up inspection fee of two hundred dollars.
(f) Fourth follow-up inspection fee of three hundred dollars.
(g) Subsequent follow-up inspection fees are increased in fifty dollar increments.
The state fire marshal shall require fire safety inspection fees for all other inspections as follows:
(a) Inspection fee of one hundred dollars.
(b) First re-inspection fee of fifty dollars.
(c) Second re-inspection fee of seventy-five dollars.
(d) Subsequent re-inspection fees are increased in fifty-dollar increments.
1. The inspection fee for the initial inspection conducted pursuant to the application for any license issued by the state fire marshal shall be included in the application fee.
2. Fire safety inspection fees for child daycare and child foster homes caring for eleven or fewer children shall be fifty dollars.
3. Fire safety inspection fees for the storage of explosives and explosive materials are waived for storage facilities located on a licensed premises pursuant to Chapter 3743. of the Revised Code and rule 1301:7-7-33 of the Administrative Code.