// CODE SNIPPET
1030.4.2 Stair Side
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
On the stair side, signs shall be posted and maintained at all stair doors at every floor. Such signs shall be either:
- Reentry. Where reentry is provided, a sign shall read, "REENTRY ON THIS FLOOR."
- No reentry. Where reentry is not provided on that floor, the sign shall read:
- "NO REENTRY"; where reentry is not provided on any floor;
- "NO REENTRY, NEAREST REENTRY ON THE AND FLOORS"; where reentry is provided on other floors; and
- "NO REENTRY. REENTRY IS PROVIDED ONLY DURING FIRE EMERGENCIES. NEAREST TELEPHONE ON THE AND FLOORS"; where stair side doors are locked in accordance with Section 403.5.3.