On the stair side, signs shall be posted and maintained at all stair doors at every floor. Such signs shall be either:
- Reentry. Where reentry is provided, a sign shall read, "REENTRY ON THIS FLOOR."
- No reentry. Where reentry is not provided on that floor, the sign shall read:
- "NO REENTRY"; where reentry is not provided on any floor;
- "NO REENTRY, NEAREST REENTRY ON THE AND FLOORS"; where reentry is provided on other floors; and
- "NO REENTRY. REENTRY IS PROVIDED ONLY DURING FIRE EMERGENCIES. NEAREST TELEPHONE ON THE AND FLOORS"; where stair side doors are locked in accordance with Section 403.5.3.