- Each occupancy, including identification of tenant.
- Exits from each tenant space.
- 3.1. Fire department connections.
- 3.2. Fire command center.
- 3.3. Smoke management system controls.
- 3.4. Elevators, elevator machine rooms and controls.
- 3.5. Hose valve outlets.
- 3.6. Sprinkler and standpipe control valves.
- 3.7. Automatic fire-extinguishing system areas.
- 3.8. Automatic fire detector zones.
- 3.9. Fire barriers.
Tenant identification shall be provided for secondary exits from occupied tenant spaces that lead to an exit corridor or directly to the exterior of the building. Tenant identification shall be posted on the exterior side of the exit or exit access door and shall identify the business name or address, or both, using plainly legible letters and numbers that contrast with their background.
Exception: Tenant identification is not required for anchor stores.