|Number of Tenant- Occupants||Shower/Changing Facilities Required||2-Tier (12"x15"x72") Personal Effects Lockers
|0 - 10||1 unisex shower||1|
|11 - 50||1 unisex shower||2|
|51 - 100||1 unisex shower||3|
|101 - 200||1 shower stall per gender||4|
|0ver 200||1 shower stall per gender for each 200 additional tenant-occupants||One 2-tier locker for each 50 additional tenant-occupants|
|Total Number of Parking Spaces||Number of Required Spaces|
|0 - 9||1|
|10 - 25||2|
|26 - 50||4|
|51 - 75||6|
|76 - 100||9|
|101 - 150||11|
|151 - 200||18|
|201 and over||At least 10 percent of total|
- Use of on street parking or compact spaces, illustrated on the site plan; or
- Implementation and documentation of programs that encourage occupants to carpool, ride share or use alternate transportation.
- Roof constructions that have thermal mass over the roof membrane, including areas of vegetative (green) roofs, weighing at least 25 pounds per square foot.
- Roof area covered by building integrated solar photovoltaic and building integrated solar thermal panels.
Solar Reflectance Index (SRI) equal to or greater than the values specified in Table A188.8.131.52.2 for Tier 1 and Table A184.108.40.206.3 for Tier 2 may be used as an alternative to compliance with the aged solar reflectance values and thermal emittance.
SRI values used to comply with this section shall be calculated using the Solar Reflectance Index (SRI) Calculation Worksheet (SRI-WS) developed by the California Energy Commission or in compliance with ASTM E1980-01 as specified in the California Energy Code, Section 118(i)3. Solar reflectance values used in the SRI-WS shall be based on the aged reflectance value of the roofing product or the equation in section A220.127.116.11.1 if the CRRC certified aged solar reflectance are not available. Certified Thermal emittance used in the SRI-WS may be either the initial value or the aged value listed by the CRRC.
Note: The Solar Reflectance Index Calculation Worksheet (SRI-WS) is available by contacting the Energy Standard Hotline at 1-800-772-3300, website at www.energy.ca.gov or by email at Title24@energy.state.ca.us.
- Owner's or owner representative's project requirements;
- Basis of design;
- Commissioning measures shown in the construction documents;
- Commissioning plan;
- Functional performance testing;
- Documentation and training;
- Commissioning report.