|Number of Tenant- Occupants||Shower/Changing Facilities Required||2-Tier (12"x15"x72") Personal Effects Lockers
|0 - 10||1 unisex shower||1|
|11 - 50||1 unisex shower||2|
|51 - 100||1 unisex shower||3|
|101 - 200||1 shower stall per gender||4|
|0ver 200||1 shower stall per gender for each 200 additional tenant-occupants||One 2-tier locker for each 50 additional tenant-occupants|
|Total Number of Parking Spaces||Number of Required Spaces|
|0 - 9||1|
|10 - 25||2|
|26 - 50||4|
|51 - 75||6|
|76 - 100||9|
|101 - 150||11|
|151 - 200||18|
|201 and over||At least 10 percent of total|
- Use of on street parking or compact spaces, illustrated on the site plan; or
- Implementation and documentation of programs that encourage occupants to carpool, ride share or use alternate transportation.
- Roof constructions that have thermal mass over the roof membrane, including areas of vegetative (green) roofs, weighing at least 25 pounds per square foot.
- Roof area covered by building integrated solar photovoltaic and building integrated solar thermal panels.
If Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) testing for aged reflectance is not available for any roofing products, the aged value shall be determined using the CRRC certified initial value using the equation ρaged = [0.2 + β [ρinitial — 0.2], where ρinitial = the initial solar reflectance and soiling resistance, β, listed by product type in Table A22.214.171.124.1.
VALUES OF SOILING RESISTANCE, β, BY PRODUCT TYPE
|PRODUCT TYPE||CRRC PRODUCT CATEGORY||β|
|Field-applied coating||Field-applied coating||0.65|
|Other||Not a field-applied coating||0.70|
- Owner's or owner representative's project requirements;
- Basis of design;
- Commissioning measures shown in the construction documents;
- Commissioning plan;
- Functional performance testing;
- Documentation and training;
- Commissioning report.