The following information shall be included on the manufactured soffit material packaging or on the individual manufactured soffit material or system pieces:
- Product approval holder and/or manufacturer name and city and state of manufacturing plant.
- Product model number or name.
- Method of approval and approval numbers as applicable. Methods of approval include, but are not limited to: Florida Building Commission FL #; MiamiDade NOA; TDI Product Evaluation; and ICC-ES.
- The test standard or standards specified in Chapter 14 used to demonstrate code compliance.
- The net free area shall be included on the packaging or label.
All manufactured soffit materials shall be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions and in accordance with the product approval. Installation instructions shall be provided and shall be available to inspection personnel on the job site. Soffit pieces, components, fasteners, and other parts evaluated by an approved product evaluation entity, certification agency, testing laboratory, architect, or engineer and approved by the holder of the product approval may be interchangeable in manufactured soffit systems provided that the soffit system component or components provide equal or greater structural performance and durability as demonstrated by testing in accordance with approved test standards.