// CODE SNIPPET
11.1.1 Site Visit and Evaluation
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
The evaluator shall:
- Visit the building to observe and record the type, nature and physical condition of the nonstructural elements and systems for the planned NPC;
- Note the SPC of the buildings based on procedures followed in Article 2;
- Verify existing data;
- Develop other needed data (e.g., measure and sketch building if necessary);
- Verify the critical nonstructural systems of the planned NPC;
- Verify the critical care areas/services; and
- Identify special conditions which may impact the nonstructural systems or endanger the function of the critical care areas/services.
- Review other data available such as assessments of building performance and function following past earthquakes;
- Prepare a summary of data using an OSHPD approved format;
- Perform the evaluation using the procedures in Section 11.2; and
- Prepare a report of the findings of the evaluation using an OSHPD approved format.