Every potential cross access connection meeting the criteria of this Section shall be shown on the site plan required pursuant to Section 36-58 (Parking Lot Maneuverability and Curb Cut Regulations).
- The connection shall be a minimum of 22 feet in width as measured along a #lot line# or boundary between separate properties when located on the same #zoning lot#, and at least 23 feet from any #street line#.
- The connection shall be an extension of a travel lane of the subject open parking lot and align to the maximum extent practicable with a travel lane on any adjacent open parking lot.
- The connection shall have a grade not greater than 15 percent.
- The connection shall be placed in an area that is not blocked by an existing #building or other structure# that is within 50 feet of the #lot line# or other boundary of the subject property.
- The connection shall be placed in an area that will not require the removal of significant natural features such as wetlands or trees with a caliper of six inches or more, on the same or adjacent #zoning lots#.