// CODE SNIPPET
1603A.2 Site Data Reports
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Geotechnical and geohazard reports for review by the enforcement agency shall be accompanied by a description of the project prepared by the registered design professional (RDP) in responsible charge, which shall include the following:
- Type of service such as general acute care facility, skilled nursing facility, intermediate care facility, acute psychiatric facility, central utility plants, K-12 school, community college, essential services, etc.
- Construction materials used for the project such as steel, concrete. masonry, wood, etc.
- Type of construction project such as new, addition, alteration, repair, etc.
- For existing buildings, extent of construction such as incidental, minor, major, and/or voluntary seismic improvements as defined in Section 318, Part 10, Title 24, C.C.R. [DSA-SS] Sections 202 and 3402A [OSHPD 1 & 4].
- Seismic force resisting system used for each structure in the project.
- Foundation system that will be used for each structure in the project such as spread footing, drilled piers, etc.
- Analysis procedure used and basis of design such as ASCE 7 Equivalent Lateral Force Procedure, ASCE 41 Nonlinear Dynamic Procedure, etc.
- Building characteristics such as number of stories above and below grade, foot print area at grade, grade slope on site, etc.
- Special features such as requirement for shoring, underpinning, retaining walls, etc.
Related Code Sections
1603A.2 Structural Design, Site Data Reports
Geotechnical and geohazard reports for review by the enforcement agency shall be accompanied by a description of the project prepared ...
Los Angeles Building Code > 16A Structural Design > 1603A Construction Documents > 1603A.2 Site Data Reports
1803.7 Soils and Foundations, Geohazard Reports
previous report for a specific site may be resubmitted, provided that a reevaluation is made and the report is found to be currently appropriate ...
Los Angeles Building Code > 18 Soils and Foundations > 1803 Geotechnical Investigations > 1803.7 Geohazard Reports
1803A.6 Soils and Foundations, Geohazard Reports
and seismic conditions that may require project mitigations. The reports shall contain data which provide an assessment of the nature of the site ...
Los Angeles Building Code > 18A Soils and Foundations > 1803A Geotechnical Investigations > 1803A.6 Geohazard Reports
1705A.3.4 Special Inspections and Tests, Inspection of Prestressed Concrete
approved agency shall make a verified report of the prestressing operation identifying the members or tendons by mark and including such pertinent data ...
Los Angeles Building Code > 17A Special Inspections and Tests > 1705A Required Special Inspections and Tests > 1705A.3 Concrete Construction > 1705A.3.4 Inspection of Prestressed Concrete
323.1 Provisions for All Compliance Methods, Evaluation and Design Criteria Report
for data collection ( Section 319.2). Include existing or "as-built" building plans, reports and associated documents of the existing construction ...
Los Angeles Existing Building Code > 3 Provisions for All Compliance Methods > 323 Additional Requirements for Public Schools and Community Colleges [DSA-SS , DSA-SS/CC ] > 323.1 Evaluation and Design Criteria Report