- As provided in Part 2, Title 24.
- One-story, wood-frame or light steel frame buildings of Type II or V construction and 4,000 square feet or less in floor area not located within Earthquake Fault Zones or Seismic Hazard Zones as shown in the most recently published maps from the California Geological Survey (CGS) or in seismic hazard zones as defined in the Safety Element of the local General Plan.
- Nonstructural alterations.
- Structural repairs for other than earthquake damage.
- Incidental structural additions or alterations.
- Three copies of site data reports shall be furnished to the Office for review and evaluation prior to the submittal of the project documents for final plan review. Site data reports shall comply with the requirements of these regulations and Part 2, Title 24. Upon the determination that the investigation of the site and the reporting of the findings was adequate for the design of the project, the Office will issue a letter stating the site data reports are acceptable.
Authority: Health and Safety Code Sections 127015 and 129850.
Reference: Health and Safety Code Sections 129675—129998.
- (OSHPD 2/95) Regular order by the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development to amend Section 7.117. Filed with the secretary of state on August 14, 1996, becomes effective September 13, 1996. Approved by the California Building Standards Commission on March 19, 1996.