// CODE SNIPPET
5603.8 Shot Reports
Go To Full Code Chapter
Shot reports shall be maintained for every blast. These reports shall be available to the fire code official upon request within 48 hours. The report shall at a minimum contain the following information:
- Date and time of the blast.
- Company name and contact information.
- Location of the blast.
- Weather conditions including temperature and wind speed.
- Quantity and description of all materials used.
- A list of any un-spent or misfired products.
- A list of all personnel present.
- The license type and card number of the blaster.
- The signature of the blaster or shooter in charge.
- For blasting operations the report shall include the seismic data.
Related Code Sections
5603.8 Explosives and Fireworks, Shot Reports
Shot reports shall be maintained for every blast. These reports shall be available to the fire code official upon request within 48 hours. The report ...
1908.5 Concrete, Preconstruction Tests
Where preconstruction tests are required by Section 1908.4, a test panel shall be shot, cured, cored or sawn, examined and tested prior ...
1201.2 Historic Buildings, Report
the requirements of this chapter, a written report shall be prepared and filed with the code official by a registered design professional where ...
1803.6 Soils and Foundations, Reporting
Where geotechnical investigations are required, a written report of the investigation shall be submitted to the building official by the permit ...
403.4.7.3.3 Special Detailed Requirements Based on Occupancy and Use, Reports
A complete report of testing shall be prepared by the special inspector or special inspection agency. The report shall include identification of all ...