// CODE SNIPPET
7-2100 Scope of Responsibilities
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
- Surgical clinic as defined in Health and Safety Code, Section 1204(b)(1).
- Chronic dialysis clinic as defined in Health and Safety Code, Section 1204(b)(2).
- Surgical and/or chronic dialysis clinic building which is freestanding from a building where hospital services are provided and as defined in Health and Safety Code, Section 129725(b)(1).
- Any building where hospital outpatient clinical services are provided that is freestanding from a hospital building, as defined in Health and Safety Code, Section 129725(a), except those buildings identified in 7-2100(a)(3).
- The city or county shall not establish or apply building standards for the construction or alteration of hospital licensed freestanding clinics, as described in Section 7-2100(a)(3) and (4), which are more restrictive or comprehensive than comparable building standards established or applied to clinic facilities which are not hospital licensed pursuant to Health and Safety Code, Chapter 1 (commencing with Section 1200) of Division 2.
Authority: Health and Safety Code Sections 18929 and 129675—130070.
Reference: Health and Safety Code Section 129885.