// CODE SNIPPET
5809.2 Roadside Service Vehicles
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Roadside hydrogen service vehicles shall comply with the following:
- Roadside hydrogen service vehicles and hydrogen supply tanks shall comply with U.S. DOT requirements for the transportation of hydrogen gas.
- Individual hydrogen fuel supply tanks installed on roadside hydrogen service vehicles shall have a maximum individual fuel capacity of 1,270 cubic feet (3 kg) of hydrogen.
- The maximum aggregate amount of all hydrogen fuel in the supply tanks of roadside hydrogen service vehicles shall not exceed 4,233 cubic feet (10 kg) of hydrogen.
- The roadside hydrogen service vehicle shall comply with all local, state and federal requirements.
- The vehicle and its equipment shall be maintained in good repair.