// CODE SNIPPET
107.10 Revocation of Permits
JUMP TO FULL CODE CHAPTER
Permits issued under this code can be suspended or revoked when it is determined by the code official that:
- It is used by a person other than the person to whom the permit was issued.
- It is used for a location other than that for which the permit was issued.
- Any of the conditions or limitations set forth in the permit have been violated.
- The permittee fails, refuses or neglects to comply with any order or notice duly served on him or her under the provisions of this code within the time provided therein.
- There has been any false statement or misrepresentation as to material fact in the application or plans on which the permit or application was made.
- When the permit is issued in error or in violation of any other ordinance, regulations or provisions of this code.