The code official is authorized to revoke a permit or approval issued pursuant to the provisions of this code and the technical codes in case of any of the following:
- The permit was issued in error.
- The permit was issued on the basis of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information in the application or construction documents.
- The permit was issued on the basis of false statement or misrepresentation of fact in the application or construction documents.
- An ordinance, regulation, or condition of permit has been violated.
- Work is being conducted in an unsafe manner.
- A Stop Work Order or Cease Operations Order has been issued.
When the department determines that grounds exist for the revocation of a permit, it shall serve written notice upon the permit holder, stating the nature of the violation. The Department is authorized to allow for a reasonable period within which compliance with all the requirements of such permit shall be achieved. The notice may also describe a course of remedial action.