The State Librarian shall review and approve working drawings and specifications, the current project budget, and contract language to ensure that:
- The systems and design are compatible with the programmatic needs of the library and the requirements of the State Building Code.
- The design reflects prudent principles of public works buildings design and good construction practice.
- The systems in the design documents are well coordinated.
- The current project budget is appropriate to the approved program and to the working drawing designs.
- The construction contract provides for all relevant requirements of the Bond Act, of the regulations adopted under authority of Education Code Section 19960, and of the project documents.
Authority: Education Code Section 19960.
Reference: Education Code Section 19957.